CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The “Voxxlife’s Summer Special” (the “Contest”), sponsored by VoxxLife (the “Sponsor”), commences at 12:00am local on August 13th, 2021, and concludes at 11:59pm local time on August 22nd, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
2. How To Enter:
- For every order as part of the “Buy 3 get 2 Free” promotion, you will receive 1 entry into the contest. All entries (“Entries” or an “Entry”) become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada and the United States (excluding residents of the province of Quebec and the states of Florida, New York, Alaska, Hawaii, or the territory of Puerto Rico) and who are 19 years of age or older at time of entry, except for employees of VoxxLife, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, a member of the jury, or members of those persons’ respective immediate families, or anyone with whom any of those persons are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. There is one (1) grand prize available. The grand prize includes is one (1) $1000 (CAD) Amazon e-Gift Card. Secondary prizes include ten (10) $500 (CAD) Amazon e-Gift Cards, and one hundred (100) $100 Amazon e-Gift Cards. The prize package expires August 23rd, 2021. Any portion of the prize not accepted by or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes in whole or in part in the event that any component of the prizes are unavailable, with a prize component thereof of equal or greater retail value.
5. Prizes are subject to the conditions, restrictions, expiry dates, requirements and regulations noted on the and applicable at the time of delivery and use. Prizes are not transferable and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. The prize is not convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6. A random draw for the prize will be made at the Sponsor’s office in Mississauga, Ontario, 350 Britannia Rd E Unit #1, L4Z 1X9 on August 23rd, 2021, at 12:00pm EST from all eligible entries received during the contest period and will be announced via email. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest during the Contest Period.
7. The Sponsors will attempt to contact the selected entrant via email for approximately five (5) days following the draw, between 9:00am EST and 5:00pm EST. If the Sponsors are unable to contact the selected entrant after five (5) attempts, the submission will be rendered null and void and another selected entrant will be chosen. This procedure will be repeated until a selected entrant has been contacted within the given time. In order to win the Prize, the selected entrant must have complied with the official contest rules, correctly answered the arithmetical skill-testing question to be administered by email, and sign and return the Sponsors’ standard declaration and release form which will be sent by email. The prize will be forfeited if the declaration and release form is not returned to the Sponsors within five (5) days after prize notification. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers. Any additional costs incurred in using a prize are a winner’s responsibility. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes that may be associated with the prize.
8. In order to win any prize, the selected entrant must fill out and sign a release form, which will in part require them to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, arithmetical, skill-testing question and sign and return a standard declaration and release form within five (5) days from the time the prize notification is postmarked as having been sent. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or if the declaration and release form, including skill-testing question, is not returned within five (5) days from the time the prize notification package is postmarked as having been sent. In the event the alternate winner does not return the required documentation within five (5) days (following the procedures set forth above) the prize will be forfeited and not awarded to any further alternates.
9. By participating in the Contest, entrants accept and agree to: a) these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors regarding any aspect of the Contest, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and b) release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsors, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, including their promotional agencies, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree to the Sponsors’ and their designees’ use of their names and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation.
10. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the Sponsors’ collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information provided on the Entry for the administration of the Contest and in aggregated form in order to create reports regarding entrant demographics, which reports the Sponsors may in their sole discretion use and disclose to others. The Sponsors will not otherwise sell or disclose entrants’ personal information.
11. The Sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated and associated persons and entities, are not responsible or liable, jointly or severally, for any of the following: erroneous, damaged, destroyed, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incorrectly addressed or misdirected entries, regardless of the cause; failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrants to receive prize notification packages; or malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
Online DISCLAIMER: The Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion.
[AS NEEDED:] The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus, bug, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Sponsors or their agents, corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
[AS NEEDED:] This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.